Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Vacation photos

Options
gerhardk
gerhardk Posts: 942
edited August 2012 in Off Topic
http://youtu.be/7zLxVUndXdg

Went on a motorcycle holiday to Newfoundland for three weeks this summer and I made a slideshow on Youtube with some of the photos anybody interested can click on the above link.  It was three weeks with almost no red meat, we ate mostly sea food and we did not tire of it.  Newfoundland is a beautiful place to visit, mostly rural but St. John's is a pretty nice city.

Gerhard

Comments

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    Wow, what a great trip & photos, looks like a place I would enjoy.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    Looks like a really nice trip & some great photos! Thx for sharing.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • 2SCdoodlegg
    Options
    Beautiful photographs!  It looks lovely there!

1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
  • bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    Options
    very cool thanks for sharing 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Thank you for posting. Have thought several times and now moving to short list.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• gerhardk
    gerhardk Posts: 942
    Options
    Thanks for the positive comments, Cherie and I both remember this as one our nicest vacations.  The people are super friendly and always helpful but then when given a chance people are that way most places.

Gerhard