Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Saturday Afternoon Cook

Options
Wally_Wabash_03
Wally_Wabash_03 Posts: 95
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just fired up the LBGE for a full afternoon of cooking.  The menu is (hyperlink to recipes) baby back ribs, Mac and Cheese from the BGE cookbook, stuffed bacon wrapped mushrooms, pimento jalepeno poppers, and jalapeno stuffed & bacon wrapped shrimp (which are just as they sound).  Pics will come throughout the day.

Relatedly, I saw on the 1st Ribs thread that Phoenix824 mentioned that he did the Car Wash Mike method.  I'm new at this, but earlier this morning I saw the memoriam to Car Wash Mike in the WiseOne's 2010 Eggtoberfest over at Naked Whiz.  Really sorry I didn't get to learn from that guy, but seeing that this morning and then seeing him mentioned on here is a huge part of what makes this forum and the whole BGE experience so awesome.  Look forward to sharing with you all today.

Comments