Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for Drip Pan for Adjustable Rig R&B Oval Large Egg

scooter759
scooter759 Posts: 257
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum

I got my Large AR R&B oval from CGS last month and love it. Can"t believe I waited this long. Now I'm looking for a decent drip pan that fits on the oval stone inside the large. Tom recommends getting one with slanted sides on his web site, but I really haven't been able to track one down. I'm looking to cover as much space under the grates as possible and something a little deeper than the standard cookie sheet (hence the slanted sides Tom recommends). I am currently covering the stone with foil, and using the rectangular foil pans from Sam's, but they  are a little small and I usually slit the corners and fold down the tops to lower the height as they are too tall to use for some multi-level cooks.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks.

Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN

Comments