Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK - .net error message

Options
HolySmokes
HolySmokes Posts: 446
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
got the following on reading a post[p]"Boardwalk :: Forum ListClub Egg ::post new topic::
[p]Notice: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Todd'' at line 1 in /home/mybge/public_html/includes/database.php on line 184[p]Notice: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Todd'' at line 1 in /home/mybge/public_html/includes/database.php on line 184
Could it be??
Date: 2005/06/24 19:25 By: Smokin' Todd "[p]It's looking better, but it's still a pain to have to pgdn to see a post, mostly because of everything above it on the page... and when you're in a thread, there should be a "next thread" button (unless I'm missing it). No way to jump to next thread without going back?[p]thanks, HS

Comments

• HolySmokes
    HolySmokes Posts: 446
    Options
    WMK,[p]I haven't figured out how to get to where it works, but in one mode there's much less header and reading posts works fine. What is it that collapses the menu bars on the left side so the reading pane expands to the entire width? It's great that way for the forum...[p]And the prior noted "error message" appears to be only on that one post.[p]Overall it sure has a great look!
    tnx, HS.

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    HolySmokes,
    I'll check out that message.
    Sounds like you're in "Wide" mode. If you click on "Forum" in the main menu, then go to "Wide mode", that should be what you're seeing now.
    WMK