Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I've been to the other side...LOL

Smokin Joe
Smokin Joe Posts: 441
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Okay - I went over to the .net side and got myself activated. Now I guess this ole dog is gonna have to learn a few new tricks... While I'm at it I guess I should get a digital camera too.... LOL Joe

Comments

• Smokin Joe,[p]What did you do to get activated? I haven't been able to figure that out.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    activate_profile.gif
    <p />Gwen,
    Do you have a profile on "this side" of the wormhole?
    If not, then you can go here to create a profile for this site.
    Once you have your "handle", then you can "activate" by clicking the "Activate it" link in the login box (pictured above) on the home page and supplying your handle in the form.[p]WMK

• WMK,[p]I'm not sure if I do or not. How would I find out if I do.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Gwen,
    I can tell you there is no profile with the name "Gwen"; so, unless you have a profile with a different handle, then you don't already have one.
    You may want to visit here to get one. You should see an "activation" link in the response when you submit your profile -- it will take you directly to activate your new profile on our new site.
    Happy Qn!
    WMK