Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Waiting for my new (and first ever) LBGE!

WickedIsland
WickedIsland Posts: 153
edited June 2012 in EGG Table Forum
Got lazy and ordered the compact table for my large egg...dealer needed a few days to get all of my items together so researching and you have all been a great resource! Thank you!
I keep seeing these nice little green feet under eggs... where do you get them?

Comments

• Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Welcome aboard! The green feet will come with your egg. If they don't come with it, make sure to ask where they are.
  • WickedIsland
    Thank you, glad to be here. Good news about the feet.
  • Airwolf
    Airwolf Posts: 76
    I did not get any little green feet for mine.  I have been told they are phasing them out?
  • Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    I just received a new small about a month ago and it had them with it. It wad shipped from BGE straight to the dealer.
  • newegg13
    newegg13 Posts: 231
    edited June 2012
    Welcome, Wicked.

There were no feet with my large either, which I just got last Thursday.  Maybe we got hosed, but they told my wife that the feet were not included.
    Amateur Egger; professional rodeo clown. Birmingham, AL
  • WickedIsland
    Thank you, glad to be here. Good news about the feet.
    Welcome, Wicked.

There were no feet with my large either, which I just got last Thursday.  Maybe we got hosed, but they told my wife that the feet were not included.

Thanks! We'll see, I read that when you get a table you also get a small ring but dealer didn't know (????)
    I will be sure to post the outcome
  • WickedIsland
    The feet did come with my large
  • DMurf
    DMurf Posts: 481
    If your not getting the feet check with the dealer, if he says they don't come with the feet then check with BGE HQ. I use mine all the time to put a little space between the drip tray and the plate setter and when I am using my Pizza stone.
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • LizzieSamps
    LizzieSamps Posts: 894
    Just got my LBGE and I noticed that the feel were not in the boxes he handed me, so I asked,  he was able to find 3 feet in the store, but said that they were not shipping the feet with the EGGs anymore, so I have 3.  Thinking of calling to get a 4th foot,  I want everything that I am supposed to have!
  • DMurf
    DMurf Posts: 481
    @Lizzie

There should only be three feet with the EGG.
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • Fosk
    Fosk Posts: 19

BGE stopped supplying the feet with the eggs several months ago (maybe even longer).

• NEwhere
    NEwhere Posts: 1
    If your not getting the feet check with the dealer, if he says they don't come with the feet then check with BGE HQ. I use mine all the time to put a little space between the drip tray and the plate setter and when I am using my Pizza stone.
    Glad to know they will come in handy, they came with my Large purchase from the Atlanta Headquarters showroom, but they were in a separate small box.  I bought a table and the hole would have to be a tad larger for my egg to actually sit on the feet....
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Was at a buddies house Sunday. He got an egg for Christmas. No feet no rain cap. But he got hosed. Our stealership is terrible. I bought my egg Saturday before Easter and I gots feet.

Do we have an official drone BGE that feet are no more?

XLBGE 
  • bbqlearner
    bbqlearner Posts: 760
    Just checked this morning with the mothership and heard directly from them that they have stopped manufacturing the feet so for anyone that got the feet, hold on to them with your life because that may be the last ones sold! Who knows it will be collectible items in 10 years or so >:)

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts