Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Other than the regular stuff

Options
ribmaster
ribmaster Posts: 209
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum

other than butt, wings, burger,dogs,brisket,ribs, sausage and chicken ...What are you all planning to grill?

I grill therefore I am.....not hungy.

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    I am convinced that about anything can fall into the "regular camp" with the versatility of the BGE-there are some serious chefs who post some extraordinary cooks here (not me).  I get out of the comfort zone on occasion but nothing like many who post here. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Howdy_Doody
    Howdy_Doody Posts: 168
    Options
    By saying "grill", you exclude stir frying and indirect cooking.  So, I looked through my cooks and could only come up with a few.  

Scaloppine al Marsala

Red Snapper Ponchartrain

Grilled Scallops and Shrimp in a Curry Sauce

Crab cakes with chipotle chiles and corn

Beef Negimayaki (grilled teriyaki ribeye rolled around green onion)

Dripping Springs, Texas
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    Like I posted above...some very talented people extrapolate the maximum from the BGE.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852
    Options
    Like I posted above...some very talented people extrapolate the maximum from the BGE.
    X2

Although I still think it looks like HD is telling me what to do with myself in that last pic. :D
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket!