Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

copy paste using MS word

Options
Austin  Egghead
Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
edited June 2012 in Off Topic
How can you copy and paste from MS word and not get all the formatting jibberish with the post?  
Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,332
    Options
    Will ride along on this one as well-a few times, after posting I can get the edit function to work and place the cursor at the beginning of the formatting stuff, hit "delete" and it disappears-but that's not 100%.  And I'm no techno junkie:)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Howdy_Doody
    Howdy_Doody Posts: 168
    Options
    Save it as a text file (.txt) and copy/paste from that ?

Dripping Springs, Texas
  • bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    Options
    When I do, I post then go back and edit post and remove the "jibberish". Worked so far.
    I will also try the notepad idea in the future.

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    edited June 2012
    Options
    test:
    Purchased these during the hamburger fest at CM  Better than Good Bacon Jam and BBQ sauce

ok saving as text file got rid of the gibberish, but still had to edit twice to get the spacing correct.  Thanks for the help

Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Gadfly
    Gadfly Posts: 121
    Options
    I have used "paste as text" option and it works. (see the icon with a capital T to the left of printer icon)
  • mjontrack
    mjontrack Posts: 18
    Options

Is that how you insert pics?