Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Shrimp on the Egg

Options
smokesniffer
smokesniffer Posts: 2,016
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
Did shrimp last night for supper. Turned out real good, Washed and dried the shrimp and then sprinkled on Tony Chachere's more spice seasoning  (bought it at Bass Pro Shop). After that I drizzled Olive Oil over them and turned them to bath them all in the oil. Egg was at 425. Had a cedar plank that I had soaked for a few hours. My wife had hollowed out some small tomatoes and she put spinach and feta cheese, garlic in the hollowed out tomatoes. Heated up the plank and then put the shrimp on for 6 min. After 6 minutes, I flipped the shrimp over and put on the tomatoes. About another 7 minutes or until the shrimp are done. Results were great. The seasoning is spicy, so if you are not a fan of hot, back off on the seasoning. Glass of vino with the meal. Lip smacking good.

Large, small, and a mini

Comments