Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lipton Onion Pork Chops

Options
Billy
Billy Posts: 68
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was looking for something in the cabinet to give my chops a little flavor, and didn't want anything spicy tonight, Never tried it before and never heard of it before, But...I took a few tenderloins and some Lipton soup mix and patted the loins in the mix, Fired up the egg. Best pork chops/tenderloins i have had in a long time.[p]1-dsc07775.jpg[p]Smelled so good, "Gucci" busted the screen to get a better sniff. [p]1-dsc07772.jpg

Comments

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    hawgwild,
    Those look great!
    Those packet seasonings, Mcormick is another, are definatley under-rated. Anytime if I run out of seasoning or just in need of a new flavor they never are a let down.
    ST

• Unknown
    Options
    hawgwild,
    I use those onion soup mixes for a lot of things. They are really yummy in hamburgers or meatloaf. Also, throw it in your rice. Both the boullion and the onion in there add a lot of flavor. Whenever I'm out of onion and a recipe calls for it, I just sub in one of those packets.