Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy National Brisket Day!

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,485
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum
Along with it being Memorial Day, they just said on the noon news that today is National Brisket Day (which I've never heard of before) so, Happy happy!  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

Comments

• mimauler
    mimauler Posts: 136
    Options
    Do us Vets a service and don't post anymore!!!
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I guess this is what is on most people's minds:

tweeve, you photo edited your name off the tomb stone
    :))
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,485
    Options
    Wow.   :-S

I almost posted this on Cen-Tex's thread but thought it'd be disrespectful.  Guess even a separate thread isn't good enough for some.  I need to take a break from this place.
    :(

Scott "Botch" Boettcher
    USAF, 1983-1995
    USAFR, 1999-2012

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @Tweev_tip For real man, must you always be so darn negative and confrontational??

The majority of us are here to to get information, show off some cooks, help eachother out and have fun chatting with some online friends. I've seen several informative posts from you, but I also see too many posts where you're just being a party pooper or a negative sally. Sometimes, it's necessary to correct folks for acting inappropriate...but sometimes it's okay to turn the cheek.

For the sake of the forum, please have fun with us discussing our passion for BBQ and the BGE. There is already enough negativity and political opinions on TV...
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Wow.   :-S

I almost posted this on Cen-Tex's thread but thought it'd be disrespectful.  Guess even a separate thread isn't good enough for some.  I need to take a break from this place.
    :(

Scott "Botch" Boettcher
    USAF, 1983-1995
    USAFR, 1999-2012

No need to take a break sir...it's all good. I know you didn't mean any harm so don't sweat it.

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....