Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ribs are on!

Options
Sgt93
Sgt93 Posts: 728
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum
Son has a Teakwondo graduation in a few hours so family is eating there but I decided to throw some Baby's on the BGE to see how they come out. The bellowing smoke at the start already smelled amazing! She is holding steady at 225 :)

XL BGE - Small BGE - A few Komodo Kamado Serious Big Bad 42s
Follow me on Instagram: @SSgt93

Comments

• njl
    njl Posts: 1,123
    Options
    You're holding 225F and making that much smoke with the top wide open like that?
  • michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    Options

You're holding 225F and making that much smoke with the top wide open like that?

Obviously not! LOL! He opened it up to get back up to temp after throwing the chips in and was like "CHECK OUT THAT SMOKE!" Lol

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• Sgt93
    Sgt93 Posts: 728
    Options

No that was a starting pic, not a 225 pic lol.

I did screw up. I have done 2 burns without adding lump and ran low dropping temps to 150. Dumb azz mistake. Had to pause an refill. I didn't think she was ever going to run out.
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A few Komodo Kamado Serious Big Bad 42s
    Follow me on Instagram: @SSgt93