Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Has Anyone Tried Mayonnaise??

Anthony Up North
Anthony Up North Posts: 205
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
You all have recommended the old yellow mustard on ribs. I think that suggestion is gooooood - I've tried it twice and eureka it works. (I don't know why - but it does) [p]Years ago an old timer advised me to rub "mayonnaise" on pork chops before grilling. Like the mustard the mayonnaise taste disappears completely and it creates a very gentle crust on the pork chops and chicken (skinless) sealing in the natural juices. I've done it that ever since on my old gas grill, but being a Newbie - haven't tried it yet on my BGE - been too busy trying all the techniques and good suggestions you fine folks have been providing. [p]And here I can thank you all again for your wonderful help. It is nice to read each day, what people in the BGE world are up to. Always sometin cookin in there. Exciting for anyone who appreciates good food (and beer). THANKS.....[p]Anthony Up North.

Comments