Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Demo Cooker needed in SC

egret
egret Posts: 4,168
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
A dealer in Rock Hill, SC needs someone to do periodic demo cooks at his store. I don't have any of the details. You'll have to talk to the dealer about that, but, I will tell you that these demo cooks at a dealer's place of business are a ton of fun. If you've never done one you should give it a try sometime. I'm doing one myself Saturday in Hiawassee, GA........   
Just post a reply here or email me at wjhall at windstream dot net and I'll steer you to the right party.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    He is correct. Lots of fun, go do it. The dealer in Salado, Tx is doing one the 21th.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• EggyBear
    EggyBear Posts: 4
    John,

My bride is from Rock Hill. We go there from time to time to visit her family. If you think I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

J. Barrett Carter
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,024
    The Mrs. and I are a short drive away from Rock Hill. Would love to be of assistance. :)
  • r270ba
    r270ba Posts: 763
    I am going to chime in because I am about an hour away.  Unfortunately with young kids this will be tough for me to participate in.  One of the days I really do hope to be able to give back like this.  I hope you guys understand :)
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Seeing all this participation from down south makes me want to move down there. Hope all is well in S.C.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season.