Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest in Colorado

Options
AJdaJ
AJdaJ Posts: 1
edited March 2012 in Root

Hello all,

Since the closing of the Outdoor Kitchen last year.  Does anyone know if the Denver area will have an Eggfest this year?

Thanks you

A

Comments

• Zick
    Zick Posts: 190
    Options
    Been looking for an answer for that myself. I heard maybe mountain high appliance may get it and run with it. Com
    When was the last time you did something for the first time? - Zick Boulder, CO
  • Zick
    Options
    Been looking for an answer for that myself. I heard maybe mountain high appliance may get it and run with it. Completly rumor at this point. If you hear
  • Zick
    Options
    If you hear please post
  • HeidioftheRockies
    Options
    We are planning to organize an EggFest in Vail Valley.  Venue is always the tough part up here, but if anyone is interested, let me know. 
  • Mighty_Quinn
    Mighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Options
    Been looking for an answer for that myself. I heard maybe mountain high appliance may get it and run with it. Completly rumor at this point. If you hear

If that's the place up in Louisville area, then I'm hearing it's a go for sometime in August....that's according to my dealer south of town.
  • Zick
    Options
    That is the place in Louisville and if I am not mistaken I believe they said August 18th. I would love to go to one in Vail as well. How is the panning going Heidi?