Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The answer is...

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
to why I should I buy a Big Green Egg......[p]Because it makes the best meat I will ever eat from any other cooking method or grill.[p]Kudos to all who mentioned the quality of the cooked food and thanks to all others who mentioned the specific reasons for the Big Green Egg versus other grills/smokers.

Comments

• Mike Flom,[p]How long has the company been in business? Is it a family-run business or how big is it exactly?

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Mike Flom,[p]Great! Now go ahead and get one so I don't have to schlepp 30 pounds of pulled pork up North next for Ice Fishing.[p]I told you the forum is a wealth of information as well as a friendly community of folks with common interests.[p]Cheers,[p]Ed[p]PS, you do the pulled pork and I'll bring brisket next year.

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • Mike,[p]What you are hearing isn't just about the grill. Folks who use their egg are serious about good food and quality cooking gear. [p]Which came first the egg or the drive for great food? I would suppose the drive came first and led to the choice of grills but some have testimonies that they became avid AFTER purchasing their egg. The research is out on which came first....[p]If you aren't that picky about your gear or your food's taste, you might save a buck. [p]As for me, other than my delightful dogs, my "quality food gear" is probably the best pleasure for the buck.[p]My $.02