Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza just in time for the first set of basketball games

Options
EddieK76
EddieK76 Posts: 416
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Wife gone, kids at school...It's about 80 outside....It's Pizza time because I've been craving for one for so long and whenever we do have pizzas it has to just be cheese cause that's what the kids want and the wife...BORING

Here is the onion on top

Then the sausage

Then the cheese

She went on the Egg with temp at about 625 which had been preheating the stone for about 30 minutes

The finished product....It was so good..Normally I like my cheese more well done but I was hungry and I was worried it was going to start to storm so I pulled it just a tad earlier then I like the cheese but it was still yummy...

I just hope that the storms can hold off this afternoon so I can make some ABT's otherwise it'll be tomorrow for them....Gonna make some pizzas later tonight as well for the kids and I so that way I can resume my March Madness viewing!
Large BGE

Comments