Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

VI - This one's for you, buddy.. First Wok Pictures!

Options
2»

Comments

• NightwingXP
    NightwingXP Posts: 448
    Options
    My wife agrees with her :-@
    LOL! Oh my stomach!!!

=))
    Only 3 things in life matter. Family, Steelers and my BGE!!
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    Ha, what a coincidence.  Not 10 minutes ago I ordered a wok from the Ceramic Grill Store.  Went a little berserk ordering some goodies for both the Eggs.

Can't wait to try a shrimp stir in the wok.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Gary in reviewing seating/cooking plans it has come to the attention of the Salado EggFest Executive Committee (me) that you will be set up at the kiddy table. And for the children we have made that a no smoking area. Instead of that New Demo Large Egg I will have you a hot plate (not too hot, children around).
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Gary in reviewing seating/cooking plans it has come to the attention of the Salado EggFest Executive Committee (me) that you will be set up at the kiddy table. And for the children we have made that a no smoking area. Instead of that New Demo Large Egg I will have you a hot plate (not too hot, children around).
    Not a problem, Mickey.  As you may know, I have my menus professionally etched for all of the Eggfests, and I was able to stop the presses in time to make the changes.  Because of the new cooking vessel available to me, I have changed my planned cook of Lobster Thermidor to Catfish Sushi and Filet Mignon Chateaubriand to Chuck Roast Tartare.  It did cause a minor problem, though.  I was flying in 10 cases of 1956 Chateau Lafitte Rothschild from the Bordeaux region of France.  I had to cancel that.  Instead, I will be serving Raspberry Orange Kool Aid from paper cups.  I am a firm believer in matching the drink to the meal.

I am saddened, though, to realize that you will not be able to taste any of my creations.  I have been told that you must stay at least 100 feet away from all children as a condition of your parole.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Mickey
    Options
    My attorney will contact your attorney. That was a sealed indictment. Did I mention the EggFest was moved to Wednesday?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    I have contacted my attorneys at Dewey, Cheatum & Howe and they will be writing a letter of demand in the sum of one Mini Big Green Egg (with nest) to be delivered to me, in person, at Salado Texas, on Wednesday, March 21 at the Second Annual Salado Eggfest.

They did some intelligence gathering and found that your firm is French, and has the reputation of surrendering at the first sign of hostilities, such as the lighting of a BGE.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Mickey
    Options
    Have your people call my people. We can work this out.

• thebtls
    thebtls Posts: 2,300
    Options
    Very Nice...
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241