Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

News and thank you from Ceramic Grillworks

CGW1
CGW1 Posts: 332
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
Greetings to all you eggers out there,

I'm Franco with Ceramic Grillworks in Pittsburgh PA. I would like to thank the many of you that have purchased our 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System and for all the great feedback regarding our product. We are planning on expanding our line so stay tuned. In more news, we have just recently become a BGE dealer in the Pittsburgh area so if your from the burg be sure to look us up.

We will be actively posting our cooks here and on our own forum and doing many more you tube videos concerning kamado style cooking so please check us out on our website and web store.

Again thank you to all for your support and be sure to support your local dealers.

Franco
CGW
Franco Ceramic Grillworks www.ceramicgrillworks.com

Comments

• +1 for youtube vids. Prior to buying my XL BGE, I was concerned about spending that kind of money without having detailed knowledge about what I was buying. I looked to youtube to assuage my trepidation. It didnt work. There are very few quality informative vids on youtube regarding the BGE. 

Franco, I look forward to seeing your cooks and vids. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • CGW1
    Thanks T,

I agree with you on the vids so we are pretty excited about the BGE opportunity.
  • Welcome to the forum!

I've already enjoyed watching some of your video's.

• CGW1
    Thanks smoke monster,

Glad you liked them....more to come!

Btw we have forum also and need active posters so please consider joining and posting on our forum also.
  • joe@bge
    joe@bge Posts: 394
    Greetings to all you eggers out there,

I'm Franco with Ceramic Grillworks in Pittsburgh PA. I would like to thank the many of you that have purchased our 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System and for all the great feedback regarding our product. We are planning on expanding our line so stay tuned. In more news, we have just recently become a BGE dealer in the Pittsburgh area so if your from the burg be sure to look us up.

We will be actively posting our cooks here and on our own forum and doing many more you tube videos concerning kamado style cooking so please check us out on our website and web store.

Again thank you to all for your support and be sure to support your local dealers.

Franco
    CGW
    Great product Franco.  Love my two tier swing rack for my Large...
  • CGW1
    That's awesome Joe!!! Thank you for your support. We really appreciate it.
  • Diptip
    Diptip Posts: 45
    The videos look good. I'm not sure this is the place to promote another forum though.
    In an idiots head.
  • CGW1
    Not promoting just mentioning. Believe me the last thing I want to do is start off on a bad foot. It won't be mentioned again.

Thanks