Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New cart from BGE

billyray
billyray Posts: 1,275
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum
I got this from the dealer back in Nov. '11 for my lge. It's called a solid crate, BGE had just started handling them. Powder coated steel. I add the hooks for tool storage. It's working out fine.
Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.

Comments

• billyray
    Here's the pic.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.
  • Mighty_Quinn
    Mighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Nice looking cart. Do you know if there is a model with more work surface...basically, a longer cart?
  • billyray

They only had this size for the lgr., I wished it had more working surface.

• Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,566

That is nice. I like the idea of drawers. Also I think not having to worry about refinishing every couple
    of years like I do with my table made from cedar is a definite plus. I
    bet it wouldn't be difficult to add a side table or shelf of some sort.

• BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    edited January 2012
    Nice table billyray.  The drawer feature is a nice addition.  I don't mean to hijack your thread but the other guys asked about tables with larger work surfaces and I thought I'd post mine as an example.  Bigger yes, but not as nice looking as yours.  Rack on the left side of the table holds the platesetter and grids.

Mike
    Omaha, NE

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • Mighty_Quinn
    I want that BOWHUNR! Details?
  • chill243
    chill243 Posts: 131
    billyray, how much??
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Quinn,

The table is 304 stainless and I purchased it from Mid-America Equipment in Hannibal, MO.  When first purchased it had only the platesetter holder and casters as options.  I decided drawers would be nice so I contacted them and they built me the drawer unit which they now offer as an option.  The way it sits right now I have just under $1000.00 in it shipping included.  It is over a year and a half old so I'm sure steel prices and freight have gone up some. 

Their contact number is 217-653-0654 ask for Tim (He is the table guy)

Mike
    Omaha, NE

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • Mighty_Quinn
    Thanks BOWHUNR.
  • billyray

@chill243

I think it was about $549 retail. I'm not sure if they are available nation wide. We're on the west coast. It's basicly the same size as the small table from BGE.