Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salado Eggfest

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum
There's only 64 more days 'til the Salado Eggfest. 63 if you're coming in early enough for the Meet & Greet. 62 if you're a wild and fluffy Early Bird...

Word is that we will have more people and more fun than last year. And I have it on good authority that the weather will be somewhere between cold and hot, dry with a 50% chance of weather, and clear with some clouds. But I could be wrong.

That's why it's important to register. If the skies open up and it starts to rain like all get out, the REGISTERED folks will be moved under the pavilion first. It pays to register...

So take a moment and do the registering thing. You can find the registration form at the web site:

http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com/

You may want to reserve a room too if you're staying overnight. The Inn on the Creek is already full but the hotels are still taking reservations. Or you can sleep under the stars.

It's also a great opportunity to purchase a Demo Egg to add to your collection.

Anyway, it will be a great Eggfest so start making your plans today.

Spring "Just Saying" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

All things Salado Eggfest are going well. We have made a special deal with Egg Hq to color our demo eggs green for St. Pat's day. This would be a reason to buy a demo egg in the new special St Pat's Green color. Only happens on March 17th.......

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273
    Options

Have never been to an eggfest - thinking about driving down for the day.    Do you register if you are just attending? or only if you are cooking?

Cookin in Texas
  • Austex_Egger
    Options
    Looking forward to it!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

Have never been to an eggfest - thinking about driving down for the day.    Do you register if you are just attending? or only if you are cooking?

Please register. It's free and helps us with count.Most important it gets you in a drawing for lots of prizes and a Mini.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.