Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lazy L Minifest - three weeks to go! (Northern CO)

chuckls
chuckls Posts: 399
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
chief.jpg
<p />Mark your calenders!
Plan your trip![p]Half a dozen eggers so far - still looking for more![p]Saturday June 4
Lazy L Acres
Berthoud CO[p]Chuck

Comments

• eggor
    eggor Posts: 777
    chuckls,[p]haven't been hangin around the computer lately, it looks like it will be a good time! By the way, i got an email from someone at the Denver Post, looks like a fellow egger is gonna get a little plug into the local paper![p]Maybe he'll see this post and fill us all in.[p]See you in a couple weeks.[p]Scott

• chuckls
    eggor,[p]Yeah, I got an email from him too. I haven't talked to him, though, he's supposed to call me tomorrow. Did you talk to him? What's his angle on the BGE?[p]Maybe if his story is popular, he'll do a followup from the Lazy L Minifest![p]Chuck
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    chuckls,
    I haven't forgotten your pan....it's been a bit crazy. Man, I just need to figure out how to justify a trip to Colorado![p]Mike

• eggor
    eggor Posts: 777
    chuckls,[p]would be cool if he could hold off on his deadline and wait a couple weeks, head on up to the minifest and throw back a few beers. I haven't talked to him, but, if he's able to that would be pretty cool.[p]by the way, the stupid scooter won't start, gonna have to run it down to the dealer and see whats wrong. oh'well, might be able to toss the large in the truck so we have at least a couple eggs to do their thing.[p]Scott

• chuckls
    Lawn Ranger,[p](pan... pan... pan...)
    (pan... pan... pan...)
    (pan... pan... pan...)[p]:-)[p]Chuck

• Pakak
    Pakak Posts: 523
    Chuck - [p]I don't see where you've mentioned what time you're planning this. Let me know, will ya? I just found out about a possible conflict and I'd like to do a work around, if possible.