Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

EggtOberFest Camping... TracksideTerrace...

12Step
12Step Posts: 4
edited September 2011 in EGGtoberfest
Meet Your Neighbors...

I'll be camping on the terrace and look forward to meeting new Eggers and seeing old friends!

(and need we mention 'AfterParty'?) 

12 Step

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    I'm tent camping and it's more than 12 steps to the terrace from the tents. Not sure I'll make it that far. Tents are closer to the Fest though.
  • I'm tent camping and it's more than 12 steps to the terrace from the tents. Not sure I'll make it that far. 
    Definitely looks more like a 3 or 4 min walk... thought I saw mention of 'golf cart taxis' tho... not sure how late that'll run... probably not very... anyway, we'll keep a light on for any infielders that would like to come up and visit...  ; )   ...
  • gee
    gee Posts: 71
    I'll be at the terrace with my wife sister and bro in law.
    Who cares I'll post where I want
  • We are looking forward to camping on the Terrace. We are bringing a newbie couple and look forward to the "after party". We sure missed it last year staying in a hotel!!! I am bringing my mini and am planning on doing some Praline Pecans any other suggestions?