Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Y'all are killin' me

Dave B
Dave B Posts: 25
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
43070215.jpg
<p />I been to the egg store up the road, picked out an egg for adoption, looked at all the whiz bang accessories, drooled, read the egg forum daily, drooled some more, even got approval from the war dept. to go ahead, so I'm all set right?[p]Not yet - I want to build the table first and here it is - just needs a little more work!! For now, I jest read the forum, drool, read Dr. BBQ's book in bed and dream of brisket and pork butts. Do I need help???

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Ribs3pk.jpg
    <p />Dave B ,
    NO, sounds like you are a well adjusted egger. Make sure you get a place setter for ribs. I'm still POed I didn't get to cook any this week.[p]Mike

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Dave B ,
    Hello...My name is Mike, and....Of course you need help!!...just like the rest of us. However, we can't really relate, or help you, until you become as sick as the rest of us. Misery really does love company:-) [p]Subliminal message....buy an Egg....buy an Egg....[p]Mike

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    Dave B, that be one heavy duty surface planer there on the left - you must be a serious wood butcher. [p]Welcome to the BGE world...and don't worry about the intiation rites - most guys heal fine in 6 to 7 months.

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Dave B
    Dave B Posts: 25
    43070215.jpg
    <p />RRP,[p]Been morphing trees since Moses was in high school. When I get that egg rigged up, I can eat my mistakes!! Re the initiation, I'll post a pitcer of the tatoo when the ink dries!
  • BillT
    BillT Posts: 61
    Dave B ,[p]Looks like a Hawk 26 on the right. Can you make that sing too? I cut my teeth on one for about 13 years.[p]BillT
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Car Wash Mike,
    Heh, I'm loving it. I've done ribs 3 times this week. [p]I need to get my campera part of the computer redo done so I can tease and tempt and taunt you with pictures...lol.[p]For those of you who don't know, Mike does ribs all the friggin' time and he posts these awesome pictures of them all the time, and there were multiple times I had drag myself over to Sam's to buy some ribs and come home and cook them because he had my tastebuds going.

• ranger ray
    ranger ray Posts: 812
    Dave B ,
    you don't need help! you have a nice planer, bandsaw and a dust collector... what more can a boy want? somewhere in there is the mother of all tablesaws....correct? i'm scared to ask what's not in the pics( i'm jealous)...lol it's good to see there are still folks who work with their hands...and like good food too...

• Jose'
    Jose' Posts: 48
    Dave B ,
    Please send more pics of the shop. Nice looking toys!

• LasVegasMac
    LasVegasMac Posts: 183
    Dave B ,..."How bad do you have it?"[p]If you feel an urge for green bed sheets / pillow cases....you have it bad.[p]Otherwise, you are normal.[p]Have fun.[p]LVM