Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This is the first time in a month and we have this Cr%p

Options
EggerwithoutaCause
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
I can't stand to be on this as it is has gone from 1st to worst as far as cooking forums.
I am truly saddened by this. I will go it alone.

Comments

• ClarkKent
    Options
    If you liked what it was, go to www.greeneggers.com
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Your not giving it enough time. As far as I can tell everything the old one has/had is on here as well. All of the recipes, all of OFF TOPIC forum, all of the EGG TABLE forum, All of the EGGTIONARY, All of the FORUM FEEDBACK. What is so different than the layout not being from 1994. This site has many better features if you would hang out instead of ranting based on looks. posting pics is better, being made aware of responses to your posts is better it is almost realtime with popup windows so you can directly respond, the look is better, the settings on how you are notified are better, more options for avatars is better. I am not the smartest person but I really have not found anything from the old site that is not here. There is even a possible mobile app coming to integrate mobile devices better. There is way more upside to this change than down.

This is the greatest signature EVAR!