Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday... Baby Backs on the BGE!

Options
Gfw
Gfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
MRibs_06_09_0012_26_01_small.jpg
<p />After being rubed done yesterday, the ribs are on the BGE. I love Friday afternoons. Today it's Memphis Style again.
[ul][li]Today's Ribs[/ul]

Comments

• Chief
    Chief Posts: 154
    Options
    Gfw,
    Call me a copy cat but I am following your same recipe tomorrow. The rub is on and the grill be ready tomorrow.
    Hope they turn out as good as yours did.
    Tonight....fried Apalachicola oysters on the beach.[p]Chief

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    Gfw,[p]If I leave work now I can be there by the time those are ready to take off the egg. Don't hold dinner for me but save me a couple of ribs, I'm on the way. hehehe What an absolutely beautiful day we have here in IL for cooking ribs. [p]Troy
  • Gfw
    Options
    Chief, this is my third go at the Memphis ribs - each has been consistantly great. Please... keep me posted as to your results. The rub recipe from 'The BBQ Bible" has definately become my favorite.

• Gfw
    Options
    sprinter, there is a method to my approach. I work at home on Friday afternoons so I have lots of time to make fun things like ribs. My wife doesn't really care for ribs - so tonight's dinner will be baby backs and beer. Love Fridays!

• Chief
    Chief Posts: 154
    Options
    Gfw,[p]You betcha good buddy. I will let ya know...thanks for the recipe.

• Gfw
    Options
    MRibs_06_09_0017_13_02.jpg
    <p />They are almost BBQ Ribs!

[ul][li]Friday's Ribs![/ul]