Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Will be here this weekend

Options
Dave in Florida
Dave in Florida Posts: 1,157
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This is looking interesting.

Emily.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!

Comments

• Grillin & Chillin
    Options
    Are you in its sights? May bring needed rain and lets hope for not much else.
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
  • Dave in Florida
    Options
    I am just north of "projected" landfall. News is saying it will be Cat 1 or possibly Cat 2 by landfall. I wonder how the Egg will cook in that kind of wind? If I'm not called in to work, I will be finding out.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Dave...How long have you been in Florida?

Bubba Tim and I affectionately call that graphic..."The CONE OF DEATH"!!!! :laugh: Hopefully we will get some much needed rain! A bit of wind to knock some palm fronds down...doesn't look like it will be much more than that. Remember "Henny Penny the sky is falling?" That's what the weather jocks do! Don't let 'em scare you...weather news has been slow lately. ;) North of projected landfall...whereabouts?

Which reminds me...I better pick a bunch of avocados this week or they will become dinners for the possum and raccoons. :pinch: