Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

eggtoberfest questions

Options
Egg Juju
Egg Juju Posts: 658
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The wife and I are thinking about coming to eggtoberfest this year so I am looking for some advice from the more eggsperienced eggheads out there.

Its two days so is it best to stay all day both days or are some times better than others?
obviously there will be egg cooking, but are the other things too?
Are there places to set a spell?
Vending? Bathrooms? Souvenirs?
What was the cost last year?

Any other info or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks is advance for your help & I'm excited about meeting everyone there.
Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com

Comments

• groceryman
    Options
    Last year was a new format and different location from past years....first time @ the Speedway. It's a Friday night and Saturday something like 9 - 3. Drinks included.Plenty of restrooms. Not much in the way of seats that I remember. Bring a folding chair.
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    The wife and I are definitely going to attend...just waiting for the tix to go on sale. I'm trying to convince my buddy to be a cook with me. Can't wait to see ya there!
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    There were 300-400 cooks last year on Saturday...so there is plenty to do...eat, eat, eat..LOL...there were also lots of vendors and you could take pace car rides around the race track.

Friday evening is the meet-n-greet so it is really just Friday evening and Saturday for the fest, cooking, eating etc...a great time will be had by all....and bring folding chairs... :);):lol:
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Glad to see you are going to cook...just be sure and save time to walk around and Eggsperience the fest...you will love it... ;)B)