Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping! Richard FL and Cookn Biker

fasteddiem
fasteddiem Posts: 212
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After my loney cook...
http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1125345&catid=1#

I am seeking coronation to the "Court of Loney" taking the name "MerLoney Wizard of the Chub Table" ...with your permission of course! ;) :laugh:

Comments

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    1,000 to 1 you get approved. B)
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    :laugh: :laugh:

To paraphrase the great Groucho: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    I don't care to belong to a club/table that accepts people like me as members.

Groucho Marx

j/k
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Hoss
    B) Now THAT's a THOUGHT! :laugh:
  • fasteddiem
    I love it! One of my favorite lines!
  • loco_engr
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • loco_engr
    gotta love the wonders of Google! :lol:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • fasteddiem
    That might be going to the signature line as well!
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Thumbs up from me. ;)
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    After consulting with the court and the request adult beverages, it has been determined that you Sir are now "MerLoney Wizard of the Chub Table". Post it to your signature and welcome. My Queen seems to be missing in action, but she would approve also.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Approved! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Maybe someone can explain the obsession with "Loney" for me. I just know it as garbage meat. I like to think I have a good sense of humor. What am I missing here?
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    HA HA I have to say i am with you there Al. just a fat hot dog to me and they are nasty. :sick: sorry guys just do not get it LOL even if you did convert Poot to the dark side....
    Maybe the new forum will ban them!! LOL :woohoo:
    (I am teasing before I get harpooned here!!)
  • loco_engr
    Careful Julie :ermm:
    You could get "voted off the island"! :whistle: :laugh: :)
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Ibid to Hungryman and Mainegg, but the way they are selling off cattle down here the "giant hotdog" maybe the only "beef" we can afford to put on the egg. :( . Friends of ours that range 150 head on their place have sold all but 1 bull and 2 hefers. They just don"t have the grass/grain/hay to support the heard.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Egg Juju
    Egg Juju Posts: 658
    :laugh: :laugh: Great name...
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • Hoss
    'Loney is considered by MOST as not very good.Po folks food.The idea behind all the CRAZINESS??? when it boils down to it is that you can turn something like that into a tastee treat on the egg IF you can get over the thought of what it is.Some people LOVE the stuff,others find it repulsive.To each his own. ;) Some $100 appetizers in fancy restraunts are even more repulsive to some than 'Loney.It is a matter of one's openess to try new things not based on perception but true taste.When Richard and I figured out that some cringed at the idea,we ran with it. :laugh: Started out just messin with the 'Loney snobs but it snowballed when we found out we were not the only ones who liked it.Richard came up with the idea of the 'Loney Kingdom (remember Mr.Rodger's Magic Kingdom?)based loosely on King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table cause 'Loney is round.Hornhonk and I conspired to come up with the 'Loney pins to be given out to anyone brave enough to do a 'Loney cook,take pics and post them on the forum and be subject to ridicule by a few 'Loney haters.MOSTLY it is all in fun.Hope this helps you understand what it's all about. :)
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Hoss
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: B)
  • Hoss
    B) Be well my Queen! Long live the Queen! :)
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    That explains it. I think Richard is a great guy. He would do anything for you. I have had his bologna. Personally I don't think even the magical EGG can make it taste good. But I'm not a snob and have no issues with what other people eat. No Loney pin for me.