Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday night Packer

oldfishinglure
oldfishinglure Posts: 235
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
1000000204.JPG1000000208.JPG1000000210.JPG1000000212.JPG

13 pounder Getting ready to roll. B) ..Rubbed Down with Dizzy Pig Cow Lick. Egg Cleaned out..Nuked it out last night after the fish.

Mable looks nice n purty and clean and shows no negative signs of her 14 years of life. Matter a fact she looks purty good with her new dress (Put her in a another nest last year). Had to get a new ring and fire box 3 years ago, n draft door so she did have open heart but came through it fine. And no I still havnt put the draft screen door on correct :side:

Wife has the 2 fresh bags of Royal Oak in the suburban an hour and half away in Dallas at the water park with the kids. Im resisting the load of my 2 half bottom of the bags left in the garage as I wont start till about 10ish and really dont want the box full of shake.

I have lots of time left to assume the
Position (Those that have read my Post Tao and the Art of Back Yard Living will remember me reffering to it, this is my friend who got me into egging assuming the position)Seach it if you havnt read it if your bored and want to read.

5610_1201661796387_1073835008_642989_7944367_n.jpg

Part 1
http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1116479&catid=1

Part 2
http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1116482&catid=1

And I will certianly enjoy many ooops I mean one or two :evil: Ice cold beverages awaitng my coal and start time.
Matt
www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,024
    Nice work!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    one or two . . . OH SURE! :woohoo:

Good Luck!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Thanks!
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • :laugh: ;) Ummm...Errrr Im in Ok. its 3.2 beer I gotta drink twice as many.... :sick:
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Knock em DEAD friend! Love the pic and the little Monster statue! I read that thread when you first posted it.I wish more people had YOUR attitude and outlook on life! ;) Good Luck!
  • Yes sir friend its a classic I love it. Makes me smile and belly laugh every time I see it.

Matt
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Dam, I thought KS was the only state with 3.2 beer. :sick:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Nope were stuck in 1932 here as well...And since I spent 30 something on the Brisket I had to get filler beer (Just fills ya up) :pinch: Had to pass up the good stuff tonight..And as a former homebrewer it breaks my heart as well as my gullet to drink that crap
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com