Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Denver Eggfest Meet and Greet

Options
Spring Hen
Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anybody know where this is going to be? The website still has 2010 information listed.
Judy
Covington, Louisiana USA

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Judy:

I'd be willing the guest the same place as it been the past 2 yrs.

Dam Bar
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Judy, are you guys staying at the Drury? The fest is located in a strip mall and the meet n greet is on the backside. I can't to recall the name. Call Jen in the morning.

Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    Options
    That's it Dan!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Spring Hen
    Options
    Yes. We are staying at The Drury. I talked to her the other day and she did say the after-party was at The Drury and you were in charge of it ;) I forgot to ask about the Meet and Greet. We'll see you and Dan at the Dam Bar :laugh:
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I'm in charge of it? :laugh: :laugh:
    See you soon!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Freebie bar at the Hotel B4 :(
    I had to drive Miss Molly last year! :laugh: :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I'll drive this year buddy! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Spring Hen
    Options
    Love that word "free". Did she get into some of your apple pie? Look forward to seeing you again.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Hell ya! Didn'tca get the memo? :laugh: :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • loco_engr
    Options
    That was a pre-Apple pie daze, but Molly found a way! :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Judy we got to Denver last Friday and it was as hot as Austin. Lucky for use headed 2 hours west and at about 8200 feet the cooler temps are holding. Now it is 59 and getting up to 72. This is nice.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.