Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Service

Options
Bryan
Bryan Posts: 53
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just got off the phone with BGE in Atlanta. I won't bore you with details about what my problem was. I just want to say that I believe they have the best customer service in the world. I haven't seen customer service like this in decades. A lot of large companies could take a lesson or two. They seem to be willing to do anything to make their customers happy short of going to their house to cook on the Egg for them. (I'd ask but I'm afraid they'd take me up on it. Then I'd miss all the fun.)[p]Thank you for the great service BGE.[p]I just needed to get that off my chest. I'll leave you alone now.[p]Bryan[p]

Comments

• Bryan,word of mouth is the best salesman. What you just stated is why so many Eggheads are the believers in the Eggs that we are and why we are always bragging io the Egg. Those folks work at keeping their product on top.
    Another HAPPY EGGHEAD,
    Poppasam

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Bryan,
    Good to see you posting old buddy.
    Larry

• myselftokeep
    Options
    Bryan,
    Here, here! I was also thrilled with their customer service department when I had a problem replacing my cracked firebox. A big shout out to John in customer service who got back to me and handled my problem quicker than I could have imagined. It's too bad not all of their retailers share the same customer satisfaction guarantees. Thanks BGE.

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Bryan,[p]Yep, John and the boys at BGE rock in my book and I own 4 eggs because of their quality product and excellent service![p]Cheers,[p]GrillMeister
    Austin, TX

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas