Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Once in a lifetime, er, opportunity....

Options
The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've decided to move my large Egg from the table to a nest with side tables. I'm therefore going to give the table to anyone who would like to come and get it. (The Smithsonian turned me down.)

Yes, this is the table that put the T in table. The table that launched a thousand ships. The table featured in our "Build a Cart" webpage. I'm kinda' sad to see her go, but life moves on.

The table is in serviceable shape, but isn't as beautiful as she once was. There's a fair amount of water staining under the finish. I recently sanded her and gave her a new coat of finish, as well as repaired some wood rot around the top tile. I also fixed the wood rot problem by removing the cleats, repairing rot with Bondo and substituting brass L braces.

If you are interested, please email me through the board. First person to say "I want it" gets it. I'm located in Raleigh, NC, by the way. And if you asked really really pretty please nicely, I might agree to deliver within 10 miles or so. Otherwise, it's pickup only.

Thanks!

P.S. The 18 beer openers are not included. Instead, you get 36 holes which you can use any way you wish!
The Naked Whiz

Comments