Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT? lucky to have a BGE

Options

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    That's funny. Get that egg smokin if she has never smelled the egg before from next door. I think I'm more mad at the egg owner then the bad cooks. Diss to the egg owner!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Hungry Celeste
    Options
    Read it & it made me happy to live in a 'hood where you know all your neighbors. (am always looking for reasons to feel better about my 20-mi commute) Wouldn't it be easier to bake a pie, knock on their front door, hand 'em a pie and ask sweetly that they move the grill or use a fan to blow the smoke somewhere else? pie diplomacy...
  • Egg Juju
    Egg Juju Posts: 658
    Options
    Funny and scary at the same time. Unfortunately I believe I know them. ;)
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • gdenby
    gdenby Posts: 6,239
    Options
    I'm certain that my neighbors know when I'm using the Egg, but I'm sure its a lot better than when I was using a regular grill. Even had one fellow comment "So your the one making all those good smells" when he saw me tending the Egg.

Having been lighter-fluid clean for years now, I was stunned at how awful the odor was a few weeks ago from a grill half a block away. Gah! might as well be cooking with fumes frim a diesel engine.