Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks To Eggheads from Alec at Elliott's

a4cart
a4cart Posts: 21
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just wanted to type a word of thanks to Griffin for his pat on the back to Elliott's. I appreciate all the nice things that all of you eggheads had to say about me and Elliott's. I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to yall and this forum for being an instrumental part in taking Elliott's Hardware from a non existent grill store to a destination for eggheads without yall this store would not be one of the largest Egg dealers in this area. A special thanks to Hornhonk, TJV, and Photo Egg who have been a huge part of the success of this store. I hope to see many of you in November at the Plano Fest and hope that all have a safe and egging 4th.

Alec

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Alec,
    It's people like you that make grilling and smoking fun.
    You don't just sell products. You take the time to teach your customers and help them with their needs.
    You are an Egghead for sure but you have also helped me with other non BGE related problems. You know all your products...
    Take care and see you in November.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • PlanoPokes79
    PlanoPokes79 Posts: 207
    Keep up the good work. It is easy to send people your way when you know they will be taken care of by the best. Take care.
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    You are very welcome, Alec.
    Elliotts, in our humble opinion, is a class A store that epitomizes customer service, is staffed with people that know the product line and is just a fun place to shop. We get our Elliotts (Maple St) fix when we visit the kids.
    Be proud to meet you at the Plano Fest
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Hope to see you again at the Plano Fest if we don't move before then and if we don't see you before then.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    you make it an easy and enjoyable experience to shop......pats on the back are well deserved.

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Here's Alec in his green BGE shirt. :) A striking gentleman, indeed.

fest24.jpg
  • sancho65
    sancho65 Posts: 226
    I just wanted to say a Very Big "Thanks" to Alec as well. I purchased my Large BGE At Elliotts and I am new to "Egging" and have just used it a few times and Alec has been there at every turn and answered all my questions and always given me very good advice. And helped me with me getting the right accessories as well. Top Notch Guy and a Top Notch Place. I will be back for all my BGE needs. And I can't wait till November!!!!
    XL, Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas