Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Flank Steak....."Chubby Style". (Slideshow)

Options
Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
TGIF!!![p]Since I got "Lil Eggnacio", for one reason or another I haven't been able fire him up much!![p]Yesterday...I remedied that problem !![p]The Wife and I "feasted" on: Garlic and Negra Modelo Flank Steak.
Marinated Protabellas with Pepper Jack
Grilled Red Peppers and Onions
Fresh Avacado/Cilantro Guacamole
Mango/Red Jalapeno Salsa[p]Enjoy!![p]
FlankSteak.jpg
[p]"Small" Cast Iron Grate...hot n ready!![p]
FlankSteak3.jpg [p]
"Lil' Eggnacio"....crankin'!![p]
FlankSteak2.jpg[p]
Flank Steaks...ready!![p]
FlankSteak6.jpg[p]
Porta's ....ready!![p]
FlankSteak4.jpg[p]
We're on!![p]
FlankSteak7.jpg[p]
It's that beauty...or what?[p]
FlankSteak9.jpg[p]
Hungry...?[p]
FlankSteak11.jpg[p]
Ok...Dig In!!![p]
Good Weekend to ya!![p]Chubby[p]PS...[p]I have an extra "Small" Gast iron Grate that I'll let go for what I have in it....(I had two made while I was at it.[p]Email if interested...[p]

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Chubby,[p]Looking good. Tell me more about the portabellos. Ribs are not on, I just know a lot of people like seeing the pics. So I try to post a pic every now and then.[p]Mike[p]Girls said HI.
  • GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Chubby,[p]Looks grate! Check your email.[p]Cheers,[p]Ed

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • James
    James Posts: 232
    Options
    Chubby,[p]Wow, that looks really good. Nice presentation![p]
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Chubby,
    wow, those are some of the nicest presentation pics i've seen yet. ...magazine worthy for sure.. . . [p]keep em coming. . .[p]oh yea, it really looks delicious. ..

• James
    James Posts: 232
    Options
    Chubby,[p]What do you have alongside the guacamole? Is that Mango?[p]
  • BucsFanJim
    BucsFanJim Posts: 161
    Options
    Chubby,
    that's beautiful man... <sniff>..brings a tear to the eye. [p]

• Chubby
    Options
    James,[p]Yes it is...[p]1 mango chopped
    1 Red Jalepeno
    A splash of White Balsamic
    1 tblsp Honey[p]Mix and let meld[p]Verry cooling![p]Evans

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Chubby
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]Well...thanks!![p]You are sorta the Flank Steak King with thoes "Pinwheels" from last years Waldorf Eggfest!![p]
    Evans

• tn slagamater
    Options
    Chubby, if G'Miester did not beat me to it , I will take the extra small cast iron grill. E-mail me at profile ; thanks !

• StumpBaby
    StumpBaby Posts: 320
    Options
    Chubby,[p]I don't know howta tellya this..I spose I autta jus come out an say it..that flank steak..maybe they didn't tell ya at the market..but from that first picture of the steak..the close up one there..its obvious to me..an dont ask me how I know this.. but that thing was lookin to mate..least a small teeny part of it was..maybe you rubbed it too long to make it do that..but jeesh..cut down in her prime she was..I mean if I was a man flank steak..I'd be thinkin..hunny turn the lites down..an put some music on..yo man steak is comin home darlin..get out the feather duster an the A1 sauce..there gonna be some prime tenderizin tonite..hunny chile..[p]but that's just me...[p]I guess if you ate it already..then that's alright too..[p]StumpBaby
  • Chubby
    Options
    StumpBaby,[p]Damm...you could be right!![p]Where'd TRex put that "Anal Spray" anyway?[p]Stump...you are a strange and wonderous man![p]Chubby[p][p][p][p][p][p][p][p][p]
    pray

• Chubby
    Options
    GrillMeister,[p]Check yours!!