Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Catering Pcitures

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This morning.

003-20.jpg

001-16.jpg

Half hour Baby!!!

WeddingforHollyandJustin61811001.jpg

Coolered

WeddingforHollyandJustin61811005.jpg

Better get this right buddy. :woohoo: It's your night!

WeddingforHollyandJustin61811015.jpg

My great helper Nick!

WeddingforHollyandJustin61811012.jpg

Love this.

WeddingforHollyandJustin61811008.jpg

WeddingforHollyandJustin61811017.jpg
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    You 'pulled' it together, way to go!!!
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    How did you cook the corn Molly? -RP
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I brought some big pans to boil in the stove proovided.
    Didn't know what was in the kitchen.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Wow, you needed some huge pans! -RP
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    You go girl!!! Way to go!! :laugh: Been thinking about this event all damn day! :laugh: I assume feedback was nothing but RAVES. ;) You certainly deserve to have a cold one or 12!!! :blink: :whistle: Great job!
  • Judy Mayberry
    Judy Mayberry Posts: 2,015
    Options
    I loved that post about the 65 lbs. of frozen butts...and it had great information for us all. You really aced it!
    Judy in San Diego
  • cookn biker
    Options
    That's how I roll Lady Judy!!!
    :woohoo: :laugh: :P
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Very nice Molly! I know you worked hard on it. May your fame grow and grow now GET TO BED!! :angry:
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Congratulations Molly, job well done. :)

Blair

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    You did it!!!!! Looks wonderful. And 30 minutes on the corn. You were cookin (pun intended).
    You rock girl ;)
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    I am sure it was awesome! I was thinking of you and wanted to call, but I knew you were too busy getting every single piece of silk off of that corn!! Great job! You deserve a rest today. Enjoy your day.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    GREAT JOB MOLLY!!!! i bet you had a few to chill last night :) thought of you all day and was hoping it all went smooth :) congrats :)
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Options
    Looks like it went great Molly
    I used to help my Dad, catering is a lot of work, nice job :)

Shane
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    WOW! I'm proud of you gal! Felt good when it was all said and done, did't it?

Now that you got your feet wet in the catering business, you'll probably start thinking of doing some more of it. You might even start thinking "I need a proper catering truck." Well, here's one with some ideas for a paint scheme

super-q-bbq-food-truck-11-1.jpg

How's about "Stoke'em, Smoke'em & Poke'em BBQ" or some variation for your company name? No!!! Then I'll keep thinking just in case...

You did good. Hope you do more.

Spring "Butts By The Dozen, Briskets By The Score" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    Looking great Molly! You did it, you did it!!!! :woohoo:
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Michelle! Everyone Loved the grub! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Nice job ;)
    noticed the buffet is set up left-handed :P
    Cute piggies :laugh:
    Glad Nick worked out :)
    Resting today ?
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Ha! I Love you on a really great level Leroy! :woohoo: ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Blair!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    It was fun Joan, thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Faith!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    It really did go smooth Julie, thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Just like work Shane. :laugh: Appreciated so much more though! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Elizabeth! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Ha! Thanks, Nick was great. My family was wondering were A was. :unsure:
    Hanging with Dad today. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Very very nice Molly. ;)

Half an hour shucking who da thunk it! I think you had help. :ermm: Anyway I'm just kidding. :laugh:

Enjoy your day. :)
  • fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    Options
    Very nice Molly!! I have done a couple of weddings for friends, thats hard work!! looks like you pulled it off nicely!!
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Awesome Molly! :)

I can ony imagine how grateful your friends were for catering their wedding. I'm sure there were no leftovers.
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    Great Job Molly! Congratulations! I know everyone on this forum has been rooting for you :P :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo:
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,518
    Options
    Molly, very nice and impressive, I also learned a lot about defrosting from your 'Big Problem' post. The piggies are cute, wish the pix was sharper though, did you take that photo? :whistle: Nick's apron reminds me of that horrible tragedy.
    Gary
    canuckland