Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CWM Rib Question

Turk
Turk Posts: 114
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Has anyone tried Blues Hog Honey Mustard sauce instead of the Original Blues Hog on CWM ribs?

Comments

• Turk
    Sorry. I screwed up the post. The question is, has anyone tried the Blues Hog Honey Mustard Sauce instead of the Blues Hog Original on CWM ribs?
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    original was mikes favorite. if you have a sauce you like use it. i am making a rack of cwm ribs. just put them on B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• outrageous
    outrageous Posts: 803
    personal preference,, but i always use honey mustard on mine.. honey mustard is great on moink balls, too...

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

• Turk
    Thanks Georgia. Do you still coat the ribs with mustard when you use the mustard sauce?
  • outrageous
    outrageous Posts: 803
    yes, all mustard does is help the rub stay on... the mustard will go away during the cook.

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    think of the mustard that you put on before the rub as food glue. you will not be able to taste it it is just going to hold the rub on the ribs ;)

here is a old slide show i used wild boar bbq sauce from the recepie section of the forum

th_101_0369.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Turk