Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Pappy's Day Weekend to All!!

Options
transversal
transversal Posts: 719
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Now, what's on your Eggin menu for this weekend?? ;)

Comments

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    I was near your hood this week, over at Tulane Med School. Had some good eats, but the best was up in Baton Rouge, a place called Ruffino's.
    Sure is pretty and green over there. We are nice and brown here. :(
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • transversal
    Options
    Glad you found some good eats, Joan. It's been brutally hot here, but we had a few showers to green us up a bit. This summer can't end soon enough for me. Let me know when you swing back thru New Orleans and I'll direct you towards some killer eats. Have a great Fathers Day weekend.
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Summer...I thought it was still spring!!! :( I can wait to see what August is like :angry:
    Will probably be back at Tulane in about 4 weeks. Will ping you then. Thanks and a happy fathers day to y'all
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • transversal
    Options
    Please do, Joan. Stay cool!!
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Happy fathers day to all the dad's. I am throwing a couple of butts on tonight. I'm gonna pull and foodsave one butt for my dad as a gift. Today I'm gonna go in search of some prime ribeyes for dinner tomorrow night.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.