Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pricey competition kind of OT

Austin Egger
Austin Egger Posts: 256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I normally would not post competition or another link but I was surfing around a little and saw this. Just about choked on an ice cub when I saw the price. :ohmy: http://luxatic.com/kamado-joes-pro-joe-ceramic-grill/

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Well hell, I think I'll get 2 of them :laugh: :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Austin Egger
    Austin Egger Posts: 256
    Yeah, I found it funny that the article talked about how efficient it is. I would think if you bought one that would be your last concern. :laugh:
  • ShedFarm
    ShedFarm Posts: 499
    WOW! Now THAT's a high price!

I can just hear it now... "Honey, I know we really needed to get a new car before the baby is due, but I saw this really awesome Kamado Joe Pro cooker, and well, it was so super-shiney, with its stainless-steel-ceramic-fiber-wrapped body, all-gleaming in the store's flourescent lights, and I couldn't control myself ... go look in the garage!!"

Kamado-Joe-Pro-Joe-Ceramic-Grill-1.jpg

"Do you think the baby will fit in that little drawer, off to the left?"

Response: "No, but by the time I'm done with you, YOUR sorry azz is going to fit in that little drawer!"
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • flyboy320
    flyboy320 Posts: 19
    Fingerprints and grease marks come to mind.... :blink:
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Sam's sells SS cleaner, lol!
    The Naked Whiz
  • flyboy320
    flyboy320 Posts: 19
    The Naked Whiz wrote:
    Sam's sells SS cleaner, lol!

By the gallon I hope... :laugh:
  • Slick
    Slick Posts: 382
    Do they make a mini?

Reminds me of the bomb in "Dr. Strangelove"! I see Slim Pickins straddling this thing as it drops from a B-52!