Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

thanks to mini magic!

Options
WokOnMedium
WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Dear GG,
Let me just start by saying thank you! I had a secret slab of my prime rib roast that I was saving for rainy day and after seeing your post last night I decided today was that day. Didn't trim off the fat that would have been the fat cap on the roast (stike, little Steven,Mol and Ripnem.

Dropped the gate on a hot mini and dropped a hot rubbed slab of meat on there. 90 seconds on each side. Closed the mini down cuz wanted to add a little Dizzy Pig, but it seems to burn up ast high sear. Added some dizzy and put it back on at 400 for 60 selections per side.

Added a wedge of laughing cow blue cheese after the flip. The results were not describable. The let is to include a tiny bite of fat with your bite ( something I have generally avoided). Maagnificent! Thank you to my Egghead teachers. Wow!

Comments