Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thermapen - FedEx Tease

Zogman100
Zogman100 Posts: 69
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
According to the package tracker my Thermapen has been in Omaha for the last two days but hasn't been put on the truck for delivery yet. Just because their estimate delivery date is tomorrow, does that mean they have to hold it until then before they deliver! Come on FedEx, cough up the goods, I've got some serious eggin' that needs to get done! :angry:

Comments

• Kailas
    Kailas Posts: 146
    Don't worry, you'll get your Thermapen on time. It's a hybrid delivery service and the normal FedEx tracking doesn't apply. You'll find that the final delivery will be by USPS. Seems this "super saver" method uses FedEx to get it to your local post office. Then they let USPS take it to your door.
  • Zogman100
    LOL, yes I know it will get here, today, tomorrow, no big deal. Just venting a bit but in a humorous sort of way. Anxious to check it out though. Looking to do some boneless skinless chicken breasts today.
  • jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    I've only had mine a couple of weeks now, but I gotta say, you'll feel it's well worth the wait!
    Enjoy...........
    :laugh:
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • crunk
    crunk Posts: 94
    i got mine late yesterday evening after dinner. I cant wait to try it out tonight!! I was suprised at how big it was....always pictured it smaller...

Crunk
  • Zogman100
    It's on the vehicle out for delivery! Hoping to use it on tonights cook! :woohoo: