Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Has anyone else?

Options
Desert Oasis Woman
Desert Oasis Woman Posts: 5,604
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Noticed a color change in their background and text?
Noticed the emotion cons are all jiggly?

If not, WHAT in the WORLD did Cookin biker do to my iPad??

Comments

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    :laugh: All is the same here! :laugh:
  • Bigjohn
    Bigjohn Posts: 144
    Options
    I thought you were making sausages-- not sampling the hooch! :P
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Hoss, you've got green subject titles and red members' names on a black background too?

Are your emoticons outlined in jiggly halos?

Please FedEx some of your "good stuff" so there can be an excuse for this! :pinch:
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    No,No,No, all is the same as it's always been.My bad! :blush: Leave it to Molly! :laugh:
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    Kari,

If the iPad is like the iPhone, the squiggly icons means it's in the mode so that you can reposition the icons around on your screen. Just hit the equivalent of the "enter" key, and they should stop jiggling.

To get back it into that mode, just depress an icon for awhile and all of the icons will start jiggling.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Bigjohn, you certainly have those two pegged. :woohoo:
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    How did you ferment the sausage :blink: ...inquiring minds need to know.... :woohoo: :laugh:
    Seriously V.I. is correct shaking icon=unstable (ready to be moved or deleted).
    The color and background scan be changed in setting/general(that where it is on iphone).
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    :(
    Didn't work but was fun trying :laugh:

Wish you were here, too!

Could use another apron :kiss:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    I was affraid of oppening this poost.... :ohmy: Oh....that's all fiuuuu........Probably Molly tried to read internal temps with it.. :laugh: :laugh:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Been waiting for YOU!
    Go down some posts to read Day1!!!!
    DOW :kiss:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Beli
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: You got it at last
  • Beli
    Options
    Well done Gary........