Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great Program For Chefs!!

Rascal
Rascal Posts: 3,923
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• Nice piece of software. It's been around sooo long! I forgot I had this installed on my brandy new Windows 3.0 machine.. back in the day..
    T_H
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    But that means I would have to use WINDOWS! And that will never happen. :sick:B) :laugh:

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Too bad. Suffer through it...
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    uh, yeah. :laugh: :laugh:

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Boatman
    Boatman Posts: 854
    Thanks - looks great.
  • srq2625
    srq2625 Posts: 262
    Nice! Have a simlar app on my Droid phone: handyCalc --> http://handycalc.wordpress.com/download/

Works a real treat!

Also available through the Android Market.