Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Athens Eggfest slideshow second attempt

craftypezhead
craftypezhead Posts: 10
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
http://photobucket.com/athenstexas2011

password is eggfest

I tested it this time and it worked for me...hopefully you can see all the great pics...enjoy

Comments

• Popsicle
    Popsicle Posts: 523
    Worked great Lara. Looks like everyone had as much fun as I remember it being. Thanks.
    Popsicle
    Willis Tx.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Great photos.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Lora it is asking me for a password. Darians is also asking me for password.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Mickey,
    Not sure why it does that.
    Now it's asking me as well.
    Password is "Eggfest"
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Bigjohn
    Bigjohn Posts: 144
    OPENED IT LAST NIGHT BUT CAN'T THIS MORNING. I USED EGGFEST AS PASSWORD. YOU HAVE TWO PICTURES IN THE SLIDESHOW OF BEVERLY AND ME AT ATHENS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE HARD COPIES OF. WOULD YOU SEND THEM TO US IN A LARGER FORMAT THAT WILL PRINT OUT A DECENT PICTURE?

BY THE WAY, ON THE PHOTOBUCKET SITE THERE IS AN OPTION TO MAKE YOUR PICTURES PUBLIC OR PRIVATE. I WOULD THINK THE PUBLIC OPTION WOULD NOT REQUIRE A PASSWORD.
  • finally got in to see these great pics!

What fun we had in Athens!! :lol:
  • Kew_el_steve
    Kew_el_steve Posts: 354
    Bigjohn wrote:
    OPENED IT LAST NIGHT BUT CAN'T THIS MORNING. I USED EGGFEST AS PASSWORD. YOU HAVE TWO PICTURES IN THE SLIDESHOW OF BEVERLY AND ME AT ATHENS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE HARD COPIES OF. WOULD YOU SEND THEM TO US IN A LARGER FORMAT THAT WILL PRINT OUT A DECENT PICTURE?

BY THE WAY, ON THE PHOTOBUCKET SITE THERE IS AN OPTION TO MAKE YOUR PICTURES PUBLIC OR PRIVATE. I WOULD THINK THE PUBLIC OPTION WOULD NOT REQUIRE A PASSWORD.
    Why are you shouting???