Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wheels for EGG Nest

Options
EGGARY
EGGARY Posts: 1,222
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I picked up a Large Demo at the SoCal EGGFEST. It is very well "seasoned". The people was making bacon wrapped pickles. Interesting but something I would not put on my to do list. He used a lot of bacon and it shows in the EGG. I guess that is a good thing.

Anyways, I put the new EGG in the Nest with the Locking Wheels in the back and the Straight wheels in the front. I picked up a Nest Handler. Do I want the locking wheels in front or in the rear ? I am thinking in the front.

Had a good time at the SoCal EGGFEST.

Gary

Comments

• WingRider
    WingRider Posts: 326
    Options
    I assume that the locking wheels swivel and the straight wheels do not swivel....therefore I would put the straight wheels in the back. The idea is to wheel it like a grocery cart or tip it back slightly and move it like a "two-wheeler"....not positive as I do not own a nest handler.