Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ga. mountain fest-super event

outrageous
outrageous Posts: 803
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
great venue, great folks, great food, and just a outrageous time... special thanks to egret (john hall), and all the other fine folks who worked so hard to make this a wonderful event. this will be hard to top next year but i am sure they will pull it off. put me down now for next year

2011-05-21_10-29-58_63.jpg

2011-05-21_07-54-33_250.jpg

2011-05-21_07-54-24_138.jpg

2011-05-21_12-01-19_687.jpg

2011-05-21_09-20-44_366.jpg

2011-05-21_09-20-34_17.jpg

Large egg and mini max egg plus a Blackstone griddle

South Ga. cooking fool !!!!!!!!

Comments

• Austin Smoker
    Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Looks like an amazing location for an Eggfest! Is it some kind of flea market setup?
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    What a perfect location!!! looks well attended and very relaxing!!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Looks like great weather with a really nice location. Thanks for the pictures.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Of all the fest pics I have seen, that has to be the nicest venue. LOVE me some TREES (read SHADE)! Parking lots and race tracks are kinda short on shade.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    It was good to see you again. Enjoy the evening at the after party!
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    If I could make any of the Eastern Fests, this one would be it. Something about Egg and Mountain (not chains and whips, (again a 14 year old daughter)) in the same sentence that excites me. :woohoo:

LR
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Thanks for the pics. Looks like a great place to have a fest, and nice crowd.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • mrsroasting
    mrsroasting Posts: 27
    This was our first eggfest and first time enjoying eats from an egg. Really enjoyed all parts of it. Even the kids thought it was great! :):):)
  • Doughs BBQ
    Doughs BBQ Posts: 3
    Me and my brother were there. Had a great time,and enjoyed some good eats! Whom ever had the Apple Crisp dessert,that stuff was AWESOME!!!
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Mike,

Ginny won one of your genorously donated handcrafted grid lifters...thanks for the prizes and the great products...she is very eggcited. :)
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    It was great seeing you again Paul.What an awesome way to spend the day,and most of the night :woohoo: See ya there next year.Thanks again for the gift certificate ;)
  • TaterBoat
    TaterBoat Posts: 5
    Thanks Doughs, we had a blast! Did you get us your e-mail for recipes? If not, just let me know and I'll make sure you get them.
  • TaterBoat
    TaterBoat Posts: 5
    Great pics! Great event! Way better than the "big boy" in Atlanta.