Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Found a way...

Options
Carolina Q
Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
... to enjoy TWO pulled pork meals! If you finish the cook about lunch time, you can pull just enough for lunch. Leave the rest whole, wrap it up and throw it in the cooler. Should still be hot and great tasting for a re-run this evening. 'Course, I ate so much for lunch, I might be pushing the cooler time limit before I'm hungry again. :laugh:

After that, unfortunately, the rest will have to go in the fridge or freezer - never to be as good again. :( But two tasty meals are better than only one!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    oh now I am hungry :( sounds good Michael :) I know!!!! freeze a little and save it for NH fest and do calzones or pizzas :) or a bread braid :)maybe you can find someone to share an egg with you :whistle:
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    haha. any suggestions? :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut