Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Large with table - North Texas

Pork N Stein
Pork N Stein Posts: 157
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Not my listing, looks like a nice table though. :whistle:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/for/2361893752.html
Large BGE and a couple non-greenies
Roanoke TX

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    I guess I am just missing it, but do not see a deal :unsure:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Pork N Stein
    Pork N Stein Posts: 157
    Agreed Mickey, I should have put an emoticon in my original post, probably the most expensive table of its kind I've ever seen. ;)
    Large BGE and a couple non-greenies
    Roanoke TX
  • Frank from Houma
    Frank from Houma Posts: 5,755
    Doubtful that it will sell to anyone with some knowledge of what it should go for at that price
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    I will only sell as a package, I will not deliver, I will not take less than $1500.

He forgot to mention "I will not be selling this egg!".

It looks like a nice table, but I think he is just a little too proud of it!

Wait a minute...did he say the screws are galvonized AND countersunk???? In that case, it is a steal! :ermm:

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• ShedFarm
    ShedFarm Posts: 499
    Anyone with any knowledge of either BGE's or outdoor furniture should be laughing at this post. Red oak? Really? Even if it was white oak, it's not in any way worth his non-negotiable price.
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • jbenny
    jbenny Posts: 147
    Let's see, you could buy all that brand new with a table from big green eggs 4 less on ebay (stained with a granite inlay) for the same if not cheaper.

I got my table from them and I have to say they do phenomenal work.

5b7679a5.jpg
  • TRPIV
    TRPIV Posts: 278
    Over priced. Really nice table. Nice egg.