Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Knoxville Craigslist-Large $500

Options
Carolina Q
Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
WITH table! Pics look decent too. I saw Bubba Tim's post so I decided to see what was up this way. Nothin' even close to reasonable. But if I was anywhere near Jefferson City TN, I'd be knockin' at this guy's door!

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/hsh/2342910397.html

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Options
    by the way, I use this to search craigslist. no more state by state, town by town search!

http://www.searchtempest.com/

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Hum. :unsure:

I'm gunna pass but, for $500. it could be a great deal depending on a few specific answers I would need answered. Plus the fact it would cost me $100. to get it.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Thanks Machael. ;)

I'll give it a try. ;)
  • wkygriller
    wkygriller Posts: 408
    Options
    Thanks for the link. I bookmarked it and found several things that are of interest to me ;) . FYI...Large in Cape Girardeu, MO for $300.00. No pics, but would be worth checking into if someone needs one.
  • NibbleMeThis
    NibbleMeThis Posts: 2,295
    Options
    Hmmmm that's just 45 minutes away....I wonder what the wife will think if I suggest us getting a third large ;)
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    Dude, just don't blame me!!! :laugh:

Good price though, eh? :)

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• RU Eggsperienced
    RU Eggsperienced Posts: 1,527
    Options
    Apologies work for me....."sometimes"... :whistle: